Attentions for Covid-19 Prevention and Control on 2021 SCO Expo & Qingdao Forum
To comprehensively implement the instructions of the State Council on routine epidemic control mechanisms and the requirements of Shandong Province for regular prevention and control of Covid-19, comprehensively promote Covid-19 prevention and control as well as economic and social development, ensure the epidemic prevention and control efforts during the SCO International Investment and Trade Expo & SCO Qingdao Forum on Local Economic and Trade Cooperation (hereinafter referred to as the “2021 SCO Expo & Qingdao Forum”), and ensure the success of the event, participants shall provide the following materials:
- The valid certificate of Covid-19 nucleic acid test with the negative result within the last seven days
- Green travel history code on the State Council App
- Valid green health code of Shandong
- Epidemiology History Screening Form
5. Health Declaration Form
(I) Certificate of negative Covid-19 nucleic acid test result
From April 24 to 28, 2021, all persons (exhibitors, purchasers, forum guests, reporters, conference staff, etc.) who enter the venue of SCO Expo and reception hotels must take Covid-19 nucleic acid tests. The principle of taking the Covid-19 nucleic acid test shall adopt the following principles:
Participants from outside Qingdao: taking the Covid-19 nucleic acid test locally before they come to Qingdao, and submit the certificate with negative results provided by a qualified testing institution to the Organizing Committee of 2021 SCO Expo & Qingdao Forum according to the requirements.
Groups or individuals in Qingdao: taking the Covid-19 nucleic acid test in a qualified testing institution and submit the certificate with negative results to the Organizing Committee of 2021 SCO Expo & Qingdao Forum in time.
Generally, the test report will be issued within 24 hours after the nucleic acid test is taken. The above-mentioned “valid certificate of Covid-19 nucleic acid test with the negative result within the last seven days” is calculated from the “sampling time” on the test report.
(II) Guide for applying the green travel history code on the State Council App
1. It’s recommended that all participants make a registration on the State Council App on WeChat within 24 hours before they arrive at Qingdao.
2. Click on “Travel History Code.”
3. Enter your phone number and the verification code, tick the box of authorization, and click Query.
4. Travel History Code successfully applied.
(III) WeChat applet “Shandong e-Health Pass Card”
Time of registration: It’s recommended that all participants make a registration within 24 hours before they enter the venue.
Way of registration: search for “Shandong e-Health Pass Card” on WeChat or Alipay and make a registration.
(IV) Filling in the Epidemiology History Screening Form and Health Declaration Form (Individual)
Requirements for material submission:
- Complete the registration of the “State Council Green Travel History Code” and “Shandong e-Health Pass Card” within 24 hours before arriving at Qingdao;
- Scan the following QR code for a “Valid Nucleic Acid Test Report,” “Epidemiology History Screening Form” and “Health Declaration Form,” which must be filled in truthfully, completely and accurately, then signed and submitted;
- 3. Please submit the materials for Covid-19 prevention and control strictly according to the requirements. Those who fail to submit such materials or submit invalid materials will not be allowed to participate in the 2021 SCO Expo & Qingdao Forum.